Instructions for Formed.org
As Father Gregory calls it, Formed is “Netflix” for Catholics. Dive in to watch movies and documentaries, read books and studies, or listen to audio books and interviews. It is an amazing place to find both entertainment and resources. To get started, you just need to follow these instructions:
- Website https://formed.org
- Click on “enter code” to get started
- New screen: enter access code: (Code is case sensitive) 2Z668F
- Click on Next; Put in information needed to register (Please make sure you write down your Password for future reference)
- Pass word must include 8 characters and include numbers and a special character
- Password example: stmichael5!
- Check in box of terms and agreement and click on Create Account
- Watch short video or click on Start Now(bottom of the page)
- Use guide on the site to view a program, etc
- You may use “Topic” heading for something specific, just enter your topic
- Enter or click on a symbol and you are good to go
- Any questions call the office at 322-4505 and ask for Patrick or Janice during the hours of 9-4
You must register through their website prior to using the mobile app on your phone or tablet.
Next time you want to visit the site just go to the site, click on Login in the Right Hand upper corner and you should be set to go.